Redstone Commodity Search /
OTC Energy Sales
OTC Energy Sales
Job Reference: RS0919
Job Title: OTC Energy Sales
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an OTC commodity sales company who are looking for a corporate derivative sales trader in the energy space to join their team in Singapore or Sydney.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for the marketing of risk management solutions to mid-cap corporate clients throughout APAC
- Provide exotic and vanilla risk management hedging solutions to the South East Asian/Australasian energy market
- Focus on OTC derivatives products / markets for any/all energy products
- Work to provide liquidity and pricing for a range of products focusing on the commodity space
- Role reports into Head of Commodities for APAC
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading in corporate derivative sales for the energy market (a background from any energy product will be considered -Crude, Gas, Carbon, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of commodity derivatives (OTC and listed) including futures, options, swaps, structuring and structured products as well as an understanding of the energy space (counterparty credit knowledge would be advantageous)
- Transferable relationships with mid-cap corporate clients
- Must have a strong and entrepreneurial mindset
- The role will be based in Singapore or Sydney (will also consider candidates willing to relocate)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.