Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0969
Job Title: Panamax Broker
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a leading ship brokerage based in Singapore who are looking to hire a Shipbroker to the Panamax desk
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for running a profitable portfolio of business for Panamax vessels
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with traders, charterers and ship owners globally with a focus on the APAC region
- Keep frequent and clear lines of communication between clients and all internal departments
- Offer clients guidance and solutions based on their needs and market trends
- Role reports into the Managing Director in Singapore
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 2 – 10 years’ experience a shipbroker dealing with Panamax vessels
- Strong transferable relationships with clients in the Panamax space
- Exceptional communication / interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the global shipping market, focus on APAC region
- Must be located in Singapore or a Singaporean Citizen.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.