Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0622
Job Title: Petrochemical Trader
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an American oil and products trading company looking to hire a petrochemical trader with experience in the European markets to join their trading team in Houston
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of petrochemicals (Olefins and/or Aromatics) in the European market.
- Examine trends in the market and pricing in the petrochemical industry to produce forecasts with a view to increasing profit.
- Grow and maintain relationships with clients in the European petrochemical market
- Work closely with team members in logistics and operations to ensure smooth completion of trade.
- Reports into the President and Vice Presidents of the company.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading and marketing petrochemicals. (Preferably to the European market)
- Candidates with a background relating to other geographical markets will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of the global petrochemical market.
- Fluency in additional languages would be an advantage.
- Role to be based in Houston.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form