Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0620
Job Title: Petrochemical Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an American oil and products trading company looking to hire a petrochemical trader with experience in the European markets to join their trading team as a remote trader.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of petrochemicals (Olefins and/or Aromatics) to European companies.
- Assess market trends and research gaps in the market to enable business development.
- Build and sustain relationships with clients in the European petrochemical market
- Work closely with logistics and operations departments to ensure end to end efficiency in the trade.
- Reports into the President of the company.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in trading and marketing petrochemicals. (Preferably to the European market)
- Candidates with a background relating to other geographical markets will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of the global petrochemical sector.
- Fluency in additional languages would be an advantage.
- Role to be based remotely.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.