Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1005
Job Title: Plastics Trader
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading company looking for a Plastics trader to join their team in the USA
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for the trading of plastics (PP, PE, etc.) in the domestic US and/or international markets
- Aid in growing the commercial profile of the company and developing and maintaining counterparty relationships in a role that encompasses both trading and business development
- Analyse trends pricing in the plastics market to develop profitable trading strategies
- Maintaining good working relationship with operational team to ensure smooth and successful completion of trade
- Reports into head of sales and marketing
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Around 3-5 years of experience trading a plastics portfolio a necessity.
- Current trading experience in the plastics sector.
- Portfolio of active transferable relationships of end users in the plastics market a necessity – domestic or import/export
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Must have a proactive busine ss development mindset
- Role to be based ideally in Norwalk but can be conducted remotely.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.