Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1127
Job Title: Power Trader
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an Energy Trading and Services Company looking to hire a Power Trader to join the commercial team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the European stack model to forecast forward power prices.
- Be able to source reliable data for the models and back testing models.
- Originating and developing trading strategies.
- Work on the European Power, Gas and Carbon Markets.
- Reports into the Group Managing Director located in Dublin.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Proprietary Trading or Quantitative Analytics with some knowledge of trading.
- Experience building stack models to forecast forward power prices, with the ability to source data and code e.g., Python and SQL.
- Experience in trading European power and gas (Intraday, short- term, mid-term) looking to trade further along the curve.
- Have a proven track record and consistent PnL.
- Located in Dublin, with some flexibility of remote working (dependant on location)
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.