Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0707
Job Title: Risk Analyst
Product: Energy, Oil
Role: Research & Analysis, Risk Management
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international trading house based in London looking to hire a risk analyst to the oil & gas team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Daily position / exposure monitoring and reconcile derivative positions and margin requests
- Daily Pnl/VaR computation and validation against market movements
- Provide daily comment to the trading teams explaining the changes in trading PnL.
- Analyzing / reporting exposure and MTM PnL on both the physical and derivative portfolios
- Role reports into the Risk Manager
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the oil and gas trading industry
- Strong analytical and mathematical / statistic skills
- Understanding of both the physical and derivative commodity trading markets is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high stress environment with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Located in the UK (or eligible to work and relocate to the UK )
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.