Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1497
Job Reference: RS1497
Job Title: Sales Manager
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global agricultural trading house looking to hire a sales manager to join their pulses division based in Europe.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Head up the sales functions for the pulses business (such as chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans, soybeans and other speciality grains) within the European retail and wholesale business operations.
- Manage and implement strategic marketing programmes for demand creation and lead generation.
- Working with senior management to establish annual sales, budgets, and goals such as strategic retail alliances and other growth opportunities within the pulses business (such as chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans, soybeans and other speciality grains).
- Conducting market research and analysis to manage4 retail and wholesale performances against corporate objectives.
- Role reports to Business Head - Europe
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 8 years of experience within pulses sales (such as chickpeas, lentils, peas, beans, soybeans and other speciality grains) into retail / wholesale businesses.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably within a related field.
- Experience within developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies with a track record of meeting or exceeding planned objectives.
- Fluency in English required, ability to speak Spanish or Italian is ideal.
- Role is to be based in Europe with flexible location – travel will be required around 20-25% of the year.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.