Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1310
Job Title: Sales Trader
Location: US & Canada
Role: Broker, Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an environmental firm, assisting clients to reduce their carbon footprint and increase sustainability. They are seeking a senior Sales Trader to join the US team and be a part of their growth.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with industry leaders, such as; utilities, project developers, corporates, generators and industrials.
- Actively trade environmental products such as carbon offsets both voluntary and compliance, renewable power and certificates, energy efficiency certificates and others.
- Maximise business with existing relationships within the firm, as well as originate new business from scratch.
- Consult and advise clients with market updates, opportunities and trends.
- Reports into Desk Head.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in commodities trading, brokering, business development - ideally with experience in renewable products or similar.
- Develop a client and customer base through business development, cold calling and networking.
- Be articulate, showing strong communication skills when giving and receiving feedback especially.
- Have a passion for the environment!
- Located in North America and would need to be able to commit to a 12 month period in Amsterdam.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form