Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0529A
Job Title: Steel Trader
Role: Sales, Trading
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international Steel Trading Company seeking to expand their London team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Develop the market for sales of flat steel products within Northern Europe, products include Slabs, HRC, CRC, coated products and heavy plate
- Manage the whole supply chain from source to sale for the above mentioned product lines
- Develop and deliver the trading plan whilst managing business risk and exposure
- Monitor market activities and trends to help develop new market segments
- Reports into the Managing Director / CEO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience within trading of steel products like hot rolled coil, cold rolled coil, slabs, coated products and heavy plate
- Understanding of INCO TERMS 2010, UCP 600, contract exposure, marine freight (bulk and container) etc
- Able and willing to develop similar trading activities in other geographical regions if the opportunities arise.
- Fluent in English with proficiency in German and Dutch is required
- Located in UK or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.