Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1267
Job Title: Trade Operator
Location: US & Canada
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Role: Operations & Logistics
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major building and construction producer looking to bring on board a Trade Operator to the team in Miami, Florida.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for overlooking the whole supply chain to ensure that the trades are executed smoothly
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure that if there are any problems, they are resolved to the best of the company’s ability
- Act as a point of contact for clients regarding status for order, documentation, claim management etc
- Maintain regular communication with traffic agents, ship owners, brokers, and warehouses to ensure a smooth supply chain
- Report to Head of Operations
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in traffic operations, logistics, freight forwarding, shipping role within the dry bulk industry (metal, mining, agriculture, cement etc)
- Knowledge of trade finance tools such as Letters of Credit, documentary collection, payment instruments and so forth
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills and a go-getter attitude
- Located in Miami, Florida
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.