Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0999
Job Title: Trader
Location: US & Canada
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an industry leading non-ferrous corporation, looking to hire a non-Ferrous metal buyer for their scrap recycling facility located in Moulton, AL.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for soliciting, developing, and maintaining relationships with scrap accounts in the region.
- Have strong negotiation skills to maximise volumes whilst maintaining margins and the ability to test and identify various metal alloys.
- Resolve supplier issues that may arise from late shipments or quality concerns in a respectful way and that is fair to both parties.
- Work to procure Non-Ferrous materials; copper, aluminium, nickel, tin, zinc etc.
- Ability for you to travel 25% of the time visiting scrap yards.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ relevant commercial experience with scrap metal (buying/sales)
- Ability to identify and test various ferroalloys
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Word & Excel
- Located in the Moulton, AL / happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.