Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS0998
Job Title: Trader
Product: Softs & Agriculture
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a renowned international food trading company, looking to hire a Senior Trader to join the team in the Netherlands.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for expanding the trading portfolio within your target market, with a major focus on beef/pork/poultry/fish/veg/fruit/French fries/dairy
- Maintain excellent relationships with relevant suppliers and customers – role requires for you to travel approx. 4 to 5 weeks a year and visit important trade fairs
- Develop new product-market combinations and capitalise on new business development opportunities.
- Directing and encouraging the purchasers / traders / product managers
- Liaise effectively with the back-office team to ensure efficient trade transactions / logistical processes
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ relevant commercial experience as a sales manager, purchasing manager or trader – preferably gained in food.
- Demonstrate an affinity with products such as; beef/pork/poultry/fish/veg/fruit/French fries/dairy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both orally and written, with a good command of the French language.
- Located in the Netherlands / happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.