Redstone Commodity Search /
Job Reference: RS1314
Job Title: Treasury manager
Location: Middle East
Role: Trade Finance
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an established base metals trading firm looking to hire a Treasury Manager to join the commercial team in Dubai.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for reviewing and providing support to the day-to-day cash management – arranging treasury transactions, managing back accounts, receipts and payments, investing surplus funds and managing borrowed facilities.
- Ensure sufficient cash and funding, identifying and mitigating against financial risks, reviewing treasury forecasting short- term, mid-term and provide cover when required.
- Supervise short term investment activity (term deposits) and FX hedging operations.
- Issue SBLC’s, LC’s and bank guarantees. Improving and developing treasury analytics across cash management and payments.
- Risk management: identifying, analysing and mitigating against financial risks.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 4+ years previous treasury experience within a commodities firm.
- Should have treasury certificates and advances MS Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Located in Dubai
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.